Become a CRA Auditor – Jobs Near Me
The Canada Revenue Agency’s Ontario Region is now looking for AU-04 auditors for various locations. The Canada Revenue Agency is providing job seekers with a wonderful chance. CRA has been named one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers for four years running. Among other things, the CRA provides some of the most sought-after benefit programs, opportunities for career advancement, and competitive pay, flexible working hours to enable employees to strike the ideal balance between their personal and professional lives, generous leave policies (such as those for family obligations, sick days, etc.).
Important Components for Staffing:
- To be considered for this position, candidates must possess either a designation from a reputable professional accounting society or a degree from a reputable post secondary school with a commendable specialization in accounting.
- By the closing date, candidates must submit their educational credentials, including transcripts, in the Education section of their candidate profiles. Their name, the name of the school they attended, and the date their diploma or degree was granted must all be included in the proof. If they don’t do this, their application might not be processed further.
- The CRA will accept credentials from other countries as long as a reputable Canadian educational institution deems them acceptable. Candidates with foreign educational credentials must show that they are comparable to Canadian education. For more information, the candidates might consult the Canadian Information Centre of International Credentials.
- Experience with significant entities in public practice, business, or other (non-CRA) government organizations Experiential background not related to the Canada Revenue Agency (previously the Office of the Commissioner for Standards and Privates) (OCPR) is accepted.
- The ability to manage audits or reviews for the administration and/or enforcement of the Excise Tax Act or the Income Tax Act is required of candidates.
- Candidates are required to submit a resume that includes information about their employment history over the previous five years, including the names of the companies they have worked for, the positions they have held, a list of their responsibilities in each position, and the names and contact details of any supervisors who can act as references.
The essential staffing requirements stated below could be used to locate candidates and will be assessed during the hiring process.
- Validation of Performance; Second Language Assessment (only required for bilingual positions); C/B/C French/English Bilingual.
- Depending on the role to be filled, they might need to fulfill additional qualifications for employment, including but not limited to: Security: Status of Reliability.
- Having a valid driver’s license or having enough personal mobility to qualify as a driver.
- Travel availability and willingness to put in extra effort
This position’s salary ranges from $99,566 to $120,908
The deadline to submit an application for the position of AU-04 auditors is December 30, 2022, at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time.