Interview Questions : Consider yourself fortunate :Jobs Near Me
Consider yourself fortunate if you have got a call for job interview. Pull your socks up as it will be a face to face interaction with the human resource department. Go well prepared a compromise on preparation means compromising with your career which can determine the quality of your life. There are no fixed questions that are asked by the panelists but they would ask questions to gauge your personality traits, domain knowledge and general awareness . You may be asked to imagine yourself in certain kind of situation so that the responses are stimulated. The interviews can be categorized as Personal Interviews, Behavioral interview, Stress interview.
Personal Interview: The questions asked in this job interview are, to have insight into the personality of an individual.
- Introduce yourself or tell us about yourself.
- What are your career objectives?
- What are your hobbies?
- What are your strength and weakness
- Who is your idol?
- Why should we select you?
- Where do you see yourself ten years from now?
Questions to think over
Personal A. Background.
- Tell me something about yourself which you have not mentioned in Resume.
- What are the three most important events of your life?
- What did you did during the gap in the education?
- One thing about you which you would like to change about yourself.
- How would your friends describe you?
- One adjective that describes you the best.
- What are your personal and professional goals?
- What would you like your lasting impression to be?
- Define success.
- What does failure mean to you?
- Whom do you admire? Why?
- Are you creative? Give example.
- What makes you unique?
- What have you disliked in your past job?
- What has been your greatest challenge?
- Are you able to handle stress successfully?
- What all is required for team spirit?
- What kind of people frustrates you?
- Why are co- curricular activities important?
- How did you become involved in such activities?
- Have you ever done volunteer activities?
- How did you develop this hobby?
- How much time do you spend on it?
Comments are closed